Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Officially Accepted!


Yay!! I got this email today! I'm so excited! Now I get to explore the website to the fullest and get all of the information I need! I have a LOT of documents to fill out and they have these two guys who talk to me through videos and of course they're super cheesy. One looks like Jonah Hill before he cut his hair, its actually kinda hilarious.

I have the option of filling out a roommate survey, but I'm not entirely sure that I want to do that. According to that, I'd be stuck with that person no matter what, so if we do meet before the program and we don't like each other, we're stuck. Hm, maybe I will. I can also play a mini-game thing, called "Mission Time Keeper," which is where you can test your knowledge of Disney history. :) I'd like to think I'd be good at it, but for some reason I can't sign into it. Lame.

Well, that's really as exciting as it gets for right now. I get to spend my time filling out documents and making sure I have a passport. Aha. That will be fun. I also realized that I have to save all of my money from now to August. No more movies for this girl! Sad. But totally worth it. :3 Only.... 6 more months!


No comments:

Post a Comment